- Master or Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Biology Experience in cancer animal models (mice).
- Proven experience.
- Hands-on experience with mammalian tissue cultures (adherent cells, non-adherent cells, primary cell isolation and assays).
- Expertise in Flow Cytometry, cell-based functional
assays and fluorescent microscopy.
- Ability to work independently.
- High level of English (spoken and written). Advantages
- Previous experience in GMP/GLP work environment.
- Proven experience in preparation of synthetic liposomes.
- Ability to perform Immunohistochemistry and histological analyzes.
- Experience in Biochemical assays and their development.
- Experience in Confocal microscopy.
- Hands on experience in separation techniques (TLC, AKTA, HPLC).
Please English CV in English -PDF format