Purpose Statement/General Statement:
Working in a multi-disciplinary environment with software, control, electrical and mechanical engineers, the V&V Engineer will work on verification and validation tests planning and execution for complex electro-mechanical medical device products.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
· Review specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured V&V test plans, test protocols and reports.
· Design, develop and execute Hardware ,system, reliability and integration tests
· Identify, record, document and track defects during testing.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs/requirements.
· Interact closely with Development Engineers.
· Support QA aspects of technology transfer of developed manufacturing processes and new product development from R&D to manufacturing environment