· B.SC or MS in Electrical engineering with at least 5 years of experience (Ph.D. - advantage),
· Deep knowledge and experience with OFDMA based systems and Signal Processing related algorithms such as timing and Synchronizations, Channel estimation, detection and equalization, coding theory, or MU-massive MIMO and beamforming schemes etc, especially for 3GPP LTE/5G Physical Layer and RF front end systems.
· Programming experience in MATLAB and/or C/C++,
Strong mathematics background, and hand-on laboratory experience and field trial testing and evaluations.
· Extensive knowledge of wireless communication theory, global standardizations and system analysis is required.
· Capability of independent research and working on new technologies,
· Experience with developing scheduler for cellular based OFDMA systems is a plus.
· Experience with preparing documentations is required, contributions to standardization forums is a plus.
· Focus on delivery and milestones.