An innovative Hi-tech company in the automotive field, is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to lead the global Quality Assurance activity. The Quality Manager will develop, implement, and maintain the global quality programs and activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead all quality aspects of the company. Establish quality procedures, standards, and specifications. Implement and execute quality policy.
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs, RMA and FPY analysis processes, etc.
- Collect, compile, and analyze relevant statistical data to calculate quality performance.
- Manage the customer feedback process, customer complaints, RCA, and CAPA.
- Do supplier evaluation, audits, selection and assessment, subcontractor management
- Involvement and support for all company key activities – R&D, Operation, Support.
- Actively support the production floor, failure analysis, faults' corrective actions for reliability improvements, deviations, special orders, ECOs, NPI, PRR, process definitions.
- Maintain and adjust company QMS (ISO 9001:2015).
- Prepare and present reports to update management on quality activities