- BS or higher in Engineering / CS required.
- 3+ years work experience in building and leading similar operational organizations.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical development.
- In-depth knowledge of Operational/Project Management practices.
- Ability to effectively understand and solve technology-based issues across all aspects of the company.
- Outstanding leadership experience with a proven track record of managing teams.
- Experience administering Operational Linux-based systems in AWS, understating Linux systems inside and out, including: security (SSL, LDAP, Kerberos, OpenVPN), scripting, NGINX, and state-of-art administration tools.
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus.